Kuwait Heart Foundation is registered under number 84 on 01/08/1982 by virtue of Act number 24 of the year 1962 that is amended by Act number 28 of the year 1965 regarding Clubs and Public Interest Associations.
KHF has held seven conferences within the state of Kuwait under the following titles:
- Planning scientific research in both heart and kidneys’ diseases those resulted from infecting with streptococcus bacteria during the period 24th & 25th April 1983.
- International Conference for Cardiovascular Diseases in 1-3 December 1985.
- Conference for Severe Cardio Arteries Diseases in 9th and 10th December 1994.
- Fourth Cardiology Conference in 6-9 April 1997.
- Fifth Cardiology Conference in 30/01- 01/02/2000
- Sixth Cardiology Conference in 15-17/10/2002 in participation of Mayo Clinic.
- Cardiovascular Diseases’ Conference in 09-11/04/2005 in participation of Mayo Clinic.
- Organizing the eighth conference for National Program for control cardiovascular diseases in cooperation with Kuwait Cardiovascular Association in 15 December 2006- 1 Jan. 2007
The Foundation has participated in supporting and executing the following conferences:
- Kuwait Forum for sporting training and its effects on the health during the period 22-24/03/1998.
- International conference for Coronary Arteries’ diseases in the new millennium during the period 26-28/03/2001.
- The Foundation has participated in pediatrics cardiovascular diseases and it offered a financial support that amounts five thousands Kuwait Dinars.